This Post Updated 1/19/11
MINNESOTA ECONOMIC RECOVERY ACT
Spread the word.
The problem is: we use debt for money.
1. No money is created in the lending process to pay the interest due, so there is always more debt than money to pay it.
2. Principal payments are "extinguished" from circulation creating a constant draw in the economy.
3. Our infrastructure is crumbling from beneath us.
4. It is a 100% Constitutional idea to create money debt free to pay for a comprehensive infrastructure rebuild.
5. The banking lobby is on the job, every day, making sure that no Senator or Congressman understands that the banks are the the root cause of the problem. These banking lobbyists lie - I have seen it, first hand. They lie so that they can rip you off, loan you phantom digits they create on a computer and require that you work extra hard to pay them back, two or three times the amount they claim to have lent you. They loan you phantom digits and you pay in real property. That, my friends is slavery. You have allowed them to continue and they are not done taking your substance or your liberty. In their eyes, you are asleep. An easy mark. A stooge. And they will continue to do what all predators do - take prey. Land of the Free? Home of the Brave? Really? Mostly chest-puffed posing, false bravado and ignorance of the scam they are pulling, while your country is looted, your elderly are mistreated and your children's future is robbed. Brave? You don't even know what to fight for, unless they tell you.
6. You have NO CHANCE of securing your freedoms or hope for lasting economic prosperity, unless you learn these concepts and "fight" for monetary reform. Instead, as Jefferson said: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." Isn't that what's happening now? Who did he say would let it happen - you.
They are fighting to take your "substance". If you don't fight, you lose. If you don't know what to fight for, you will be mislead and used. You will "swing at the air".
Initially, the American idea included "Life, Liberty and Property". Property was changed to "The Pursuit of Happiness". Too bad. By removing the word "Property", the current dumbed down generation of Americans has no idea what is meant by ownership of property, property rights or the idea of your time and wealth as your "substance". Instead they have been reduced to a nation of unknowing serfs and sharecroppers (these two words have real meaning and looking them up and doing a little reading on the meaning wouldn't hurt). It's your "stuff". You have been invaded and they have taken your stuff and your liberty and now all that is left is your life - they have designs on that too.