Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Monday, December 29, 2008
Monday, December 22, 2008
Sunday, December 21, 2008
- How every-day people, trying to live their lives, are dependent on the "good graces" of the banks, simply to survive. The people do the work, the bank owns most of the stuff; and it steps on plenty of families along the way to owning more of the stuff.
- How the banks will turn the screws on people, using their fake-money at interest scheme, and call it "business".
- How good people can be subdued for lack of knowledge.
- How this fraudulent money system meets with few robust challenges.
- How partnering with the fraudulent system, instead of changing it for the betterment of everyone, eventually harms everyone.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
“It appears that policymakers are making a variety of mistakes regarding the current financial crisis. If that is the case, the policy tools that they are employing may very well be the wrong ones,”Octavio Marenzi, head of Celent and author of the report.
- CELENT Report, December 2008
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
- Banks create all money.
- They do it when they make loans.
- Banks only create the principal when they make a loan.
- Banks never create money to pay interest when they make a loan.
- Since banks create all of the money as loan principal, then money to pay interest on one loan, comes from someone else's loan principal.
- Therefore, there is always more debt than money!
- That means increased levels of bankruptcies.
- Bankruptcies provide the system with money to pay interest - not taught in schools, but the truth.
- This debt based money system, institutionalizes corruption.
- When loan principal is repaid, it gets "extinguished".
- Thus, we can never get out of debt - unless we change to a wealth based system.
- Gold will not work as money - there is not enough of it in the entire world to pay off our debt.
- If we paid off all the debt, we would have no money in circulation.
- That's because we use debt for money.
- 3 ways to get money into circulation - gift it, loan it or spend it.
- You should be aware of the consequences of each.
- We should "spend it, not lend it"
- The Federal Reserve does not "print up" our money - it loans out "money"
- Most of the money you see on T.V., rolling off the printing press, is to replace existing worn out Federal Reserve Notes.
- "Velocity is what pays interest" - is a sham - a phantom explanation - money can't be principal and interest payments at the same time, no matter how fast it changes hands.
- "Production pays interest" is a sham too. Production is not money - and you need money to pay interest, today. If you sell your production for money, somewhere in the system that money was borrowed, in order for it to exist.
- Production and money are different.
- A debt based money system, ensures that the one doing the loaning eventually gets the property.
- The people doing the work, should get the property.
- Property Rights are essential to a free people - the essence of liberty.
- If you do all the work and someone else gets the property - that's slavery.
- We should own our money.
- Now, we don't.
- But, we could.
- There is a glitch in the way we finance infrastructure, if we "Fix the Glitch" it will heal our economy.
- The MINNESOTA TRANSPORTATION ACT (MTA) will "Fix the Glitch".
- The MTA can give us honest money, free of debt, interest and inflation.
- The MTA will authorize the debt free funding of safe, modern bridges and roads.
- The MTA can create millions of jobs, decrease and in some cases eliminate taxes.
- The MTA is a robust solution that will showcase Minnesota leadership.
- You can help!
- Email us to find out how:
...Giveth and Taketh Away.
Q: How long can I play this game before I own everything that Shawn has?
Q: As long as she borrows it, does Shawn ever get to own the blanket?
Q: What makes you (We the People) think that you can borrow all of your money into existence (now, that IS how it's done) and ever expect to own it, and then, pay it all back, plus interest, and keep from losing your stuff? Remember, rights to your property = liberty.
That's how our money system works.
Banks own all the money.
Americans can only borrow it.
Beep... Beep... Beep... It's the alarm clock.
Time to wake up.
Monday, December 15, 2008
So, what is freedom and when are you free?
Freedom is ownership of your life, your time and your property.
"The three great rights are so bound together as to be essentially one right. To give a man his life, but deny him his liberty, is to take from him all that makes his life worth living. To give him his liberty, but take from him the property which is the fruit and badge of his liberty, is to still leave him a slave."
- George Sutherland, Associate Justice of the United States Supreme Court, 1921.
The World Is Not Enough.
Do The Math:
All the gold ever mined = 158,000 tonnes
Now convert 158,000 tonnes to troy ounces
USE THE CONVERTER
Answer: 158,000 tonnes = 5,079,817,957.8 troy ounces
Now divide that many troy ounces by the number of households in the US = 112,362,848
2008, Series 1 Estimate
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Friday, December 5, 2008
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."
Consider who you are as an American. Consider requiring your government, and the banks, to fulfill their responsibility, by not hindering the Rights that are yours. You may have to learn what those Rights actually are. Do it.
- Life - 24 hours in a day. How many hours do you have to give, in order to pay interest and taxes on debt that starts out as electronic computer entries, lent at interest? Do you trade 8 hours a day? More? Do you work one job? More? How much money do you need to make things work in your household? More? When you trade your life for unpayable debt, you may want to ask this question: If you do all of the work and someone else gets nearly all of the benefit - what is that called?
- Liberty - "Freedom from arbitrary or despotic control and the positive enjoyment of various social, political and economic rights and privileges". Does this economic system, where you do the work and the banks get the profit, while many elected officials are sitting by (ignorant) or actually support it (complicit), deprive you of Liberty granted to you by The Creator, as noted in the Declaration of Independence? Perhaps some of them need to change the way they handle the Rights of The American People, or go get an honest job.
- Pursuit of Happiness - Financial stress is a major contributor to divorce in the US. Do the resulting broken homes cause devastating harm to large numbers of young people? Does this have any effect on our crime rate? What would our country look like after 4 generations with families able to make ends meet on one income - a parent able to afford to stay home, a vacation for the family or enough money to have an elderly parent cared for? Problems? If your "problems" can be solved by $15,000 in cash - they are not problems - they are cash flow issues.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
...Everything Looks Like a Nail.
OK, so, today's headlines read:
FORD Requests $9 Billion Loan in Plan Submitted to Congress...
BAILOUT MONITOR DECRIES LACK OF COHERENT PLAN...
PELOSI EYES $500B MORE...
Data signal deep global downturn...
Manufacturing hits 26-year low...
Schwarzenegger declares fiscal emergency...
Treasury Yields Plunge to Lowest on Record...
All they know how to do is:
BORROW / BOND / TAX / BAILOUT / BANKRUPTCY.
That is their entire plan.
Watch your thumb.
Wait until these new loans come due.
Monday, December 1, 2008
What can debt-free, wealth-based, infrastructure funding be used for?
In addition to bridges and roads and the corresponding sewer systems:
- The Electrical Grid
- Green Energy
- Solar and Wind
- Fiber Optic Cable
- Energy Platforms
- Power Plants
- Rail Transport
- Levies and Dams
- Upgrades and Maintenance on the Above
- Personal Rapid Transit CHECK IT OUT
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Friday, November 28, 2008
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Monday, November 24, 2008
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Friday, November 21, 2008
Sow the Wind,
Reap the Whirlwind.
"Naa... We've seen this before. Nothing to worry about."
"I know it looks bad, but what can we do?"
"Yeah, but, these types of things are natural."
"I just don't think about it..."
"I'm not a weather expert, so..."
"I don't know what to do!"