"If I Only Had a Brain."
Here's why the "experts" don't get it.
1. They parrot and don't investigate or think.
a. Blame the university economics education and the media reinforcement of a false paradigm.
2. They miss key points
a. Principal is extinguished when a loan payment is made.
1) That means whenever you, anyone, or all of us make a loan, credit card, student loan, mortgage payment, money is removed from the system - a draw or vacuum in the economy. If nothing is done, the system will run totally dry. That's why they are so busy making the bailouts, stimulus programs and Quantitative Easing - to get more money into the system.
2) Therefore, their assumptions that "more money in the economy makes the existing money worth less" is faulty. It's NOT more money that is the enemy, it's more debt.
b. In the U.S., there is no such thing as debt free money. All new money is created as a loan.
c. No money to pay interest is created when the loan principal is created.
If the "expert" you are listening to says any of these things they are mislead, ill-educated or deliberately lying to you: 1. "Printing money" 2. "Out of thin air" 3. "Devalue the currency" 4. "Hyperinflation and Germany".
Anything they say after that is suspect.
1. "Printing money" is of little significance since, today, nearly all money is electronic and the Federal Reserve does not "print money".
2. "Out of thin air" - New money is made when a loan is made or a bond transaction occurs. Nearly every time, these transactions are based on a a "promise to pay" or a mortgage of real property. It's not just semantics - usually what these people say after "out of thin air" is drastically misguided.
3. "Devalue the Currency" - hard to devalue it beyond "zero", but they have been for nearly 100 years. It's worse than zero, it's into negative numbers! If, in order for you to have $10, there must be $11 in debt, there is agreed upon, imaginary value, but no wealth value. Instead, it's debt. A negative number.
+ <- 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0 -1 -2 -3 -4 -5 -6 -7 -8 -9 -10 -11 -> -
4. Hyperinflation is cause by banks not by too much money. In Germany the banks arbitrarily raised the interest rates to 900%. It it an act of economic warfare. Combined with misinformation, the masses never catch on. They only get their wealth and labor confiscated by the very ones manipulating the rates and crying about how they are so damaged financially, when they in fact, create money as a bookkeeping entry - just numbers that never existed before the loan was made.
What we need is a wealth-based monetary system.
It's as easy as passing a simple accounting change into law.
Here is a copy of the BILL that could fix the economy: THE FIX
Here's what it will fix: PASSING THIS INTO LAW WILL FIX ALL OF THESE THINGS